Monday, March 8, 2010

Footballpools Draws-compilers.org.uk

Review GTUG Battle Hackathon

So, the Chrome Extension hackathon is over, time for a recap the event.

It was, at least in my perception, a very relaxed event, and I'm Google for catering, Evan and Jochen for their lectures very grateful. Even though I myself am not able to come to heel but only for the idea of giving, I have yet to recognize the great potential that lies in Chrome extensions. Above all, the incredibly easy handling, coupled with the Mächtigkeitvon HTML5/JavaScript, just make fun.

Generally I can say I had fun just only in the event. Perhaps that is because sometimes during the day were traveling and I'm not only late in the evening come home. (I was indeed, given the Ignites anyway)

is certainly all that creative output such Hackathons is much larger than the traditional TechTalk, with those also have their Berechtigungals learning event. The discussions are related to specific problems, code looks entstehtund not bored at his Laptop.Ich one am very excited to see what the teams in the GTUG Battles will deliver to extensions and look forward to the next event.

A first extension from Munich, we have already, TickleTab a Wiedervolage for Tabs: https: / / chrome.google.com / extensions / detail / ihgobbiifoikoajcbniomconhpllibmk

photos from the event can be found, as usual, in our album:

0 comments:

Post a Comment