Monday, September 27, 2010

Lube For Male Masturabation

So many participants? Welcome!

When I wanted to look at the weekend at studip , reflecting changes in the number of participants in our seminar, I am I admit honestly almost fell with surprise from the chair. So far, nearly 50 students have registered for the event.
Also on the weekend I received it a couple of mails, whether as is possible with this number of participants have a reasonably functioning. I can understand very well that the one or the other because some doubt and an impossible working environment fear. I think it's still wonderful that we are in the seminar work with so much creative potential. Let us not put off so. We will find a good way to work together. When good ideas and exciting work with 25 people is possible, then we'll win with 25 more. 50 ideas are better than 25!
I am looking forward to our first meeting and our cooperation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment